WHEN and WHERE?
Every Sunday: Jl Gunung Agung 14, in Ciumbeuleuit, Bandung
10:30 Community Table
BIC’s culture is unique: friendly, inclusive and loving. We’re from many nations and various backgrounds. We want each person, young and old, to meet and experience Jesus.
- We are a gathering and sending community. We gather, grow, and go each week to love God and the world. And we give ourselves and our resources to change our community and more.
- Each Sunday, you’ll be inspired. You’ll comfortably get to know people who are making a difference in Indonesia and beyond.
- During the week, BIC groups meet, study scripture, and get to know each other.
So what it’s like to attend an international English service?
- “We don’t care where you’ve been; we care where you’re going.” Bring your doubts, fears, experiences, and an open heart. We’re exploring how to love and serve God together. None of us has “arrived.” Each person is on a spiritual journey.
- Attendees don’t have to be a Christian or from any particular church to drop by. When you come in, no one will stare at you. We have lots of travelers. Some of us live in Bandung only for a short season. So you’ll fit right in!
- Sundays at 9:00 a.m., we’ll sing some songs, pray together, listen to a talk, and discuss what we heard.
- Sit wherever you like. Make yourself comfortable. You’ll find a table with tea and coffee just outside the auditorium. Feel free to make your favorite and bring it in.
- The program on a nearby seat has the latest announcements.
- Fill in a connection card to let us know you were here.
- At the Community Table at 10:30 a.m., you’ll make new friends. Feel free to ask anyone – local or expat – for resources or information on living or visiting here.
- We often go for lunch afterwards. We’re HAPPY to have you join so we can get to know each other.
If you have any other questions, please email us. We’re always glad to help.